Business in Dubai is a not only a combination of the different procedures and processes but a result of actions taken to create an atmosphere for businesses to thrive and become successful. An important component of these processes is the revenue that the businesses earn and use to cover their expenditure. Whatever is left can be called profit and it can be used for meeting expenses that are not related to the business in Dubai. Keeping all else constant, the level of profits that an investor or businessman can earn can be a huge factor in his or her decision to make a particular investment or not.
Those with a vision saw an opportunity to go beyond the UAE, and explore their options and avenues in other countries in the Middle East and Asia. They had seen the opportunities that came with low taxation and low costs of business. They also saw an opportunity to explore markets given the facilities provided in the UAE. Even though the UAE has had a special business environment given to it in the past two decades that has led to growth of the market, people still obviously require more options for all types of products and facilities.
The back bone of a country is its industry that generates income at different stages, from production to consumption. It is industrialization that creates jobs, creates business Setup in Dubai opportunities, widens the market hence creating efficiencies and provides existing businesses competition that forces them to become better and provide quality in the market.
Setting up a company
No matter what type of company setup in UAE you want to start, the laws and regulations that that apply to registration and formation are the same.
- Get registered with the Department of Economic Develop, or the DED.
- Relevant fees that are required during the business registration process must be paid in full and duly so that you do not have to go through trouble.
- Engage a local sponsor, although the requirement can be waived off under the new laws depending on the company type.
- There must be Memorandum of Understanding is signed between you and the local sponsor
- The MoU must be submitted with the DED to obtain a business license
You must get a trade license in Dubai
Follow the steps below in order to obtain a trade license for your industrial company
- Give your industrial company a name
- Apply for business registration
- Get the company’s Memorandum of Association (MOA) notarized by DED
- File alll relevant company documents
- Obtain an establishment card from the Ministry of Labour
- Get the native workers registered with Ministry of Labour
Native workers will have to be registered with the General Authority for Pension and Social Security
What we can do for you.
KWS-ME is a business consultancy providing its company setup in UAE services to its clients in the UAE. Here are the benefits of working with us.
- You can take advantage of our industry experience to quicken up the pace of your tasks, without having to compromise on the quality and accuracy of work.
- We can save your time because we have our ways to get things done. We have been in the industry and know how to get your work completed while you take care of the rest of your business Setup in Dubai
- The firm also provides you with visa processing, pro services, trademark registration and many such services under the umbrella of support services.