The work that was planned to happen, for the most part, has been completed in the UAE. Now, it is time for the authorities and the people to reap the benefits of the hard work and efforts they put in for nearly three decades, to finally achieve the goals that they had set. The living standard has improved by quite a lot and it still continues to get better. The people are earning high incomes, they are enjoying all amenities and facilities that they could as for, law and order is perfect and the business is growing by the day.
However, the journey for a better place does not come to an end. The people, together with the authorities, are motivated to continue improving in all sectors that still need work and can be made even better than they are currently. Automation of processes is growing, registration for businesses and workers has is becoming easier by the day and the government has boosted its efforts to improve the record keeping continuously. The government continues to make better laws and supplement old ones in order to maintain the environment that they have created for every business setup in Dubai. New entrants are being helped in finding their steps in the market through the ease in having a business setup in Dubai.
Business opportunities are still growing and new areas of interest are being explored by investors. The government has provided for entrepreneurs to take advantage of lucrative schemes like, tax amnesty, high profitability, access to the market and business facilities in the free zones. These are the ingredients being used to trigger the rise in investment and growth of business in the UAE.
Free zones are being developed in order to support new industries in the UAE. Laws are being made for both mainland companies and free zone companies so that there is not sector that remains uncovered by the law and fails to compete in a fair market.
The main differences
What we do
For mainland companies
- Mainland companies are registered with the authorities of the emirate that they are located in and they must be sponsored by UAE national.
- 51% shares of a mainland companies have to be owned by a UAE national.
- Unlike free zone companies, mainland companies are not restricted geographically to conduct business.
- The laws for mainland companies are different.
- Minimum 200 square feet of office space is mandatory for any mainland company in UAE.
For free zone companies
- Every business setup in UAE located in a free zone can be 100% owned by a foreigner.
- A business setup in UAE in a free zone is only allowed to conduct business within that free zone.
- The free zone companies have a lot of tax benefits that other types of companies do not.
- There is no minimum space requirement for free zone companies in the UAE.
What we do?
Business Consultants Dubai can provide you help with company formation Dubai whether you want to setup your company in a free zone or mainland Dubai. Our experts can handle all sorts of processes. From business registration and company formation Dubai, to product registration and support services to create ease in operating the business, we provide services of all kinds. Our experts can help you with product registration, trademark registration, company liquidation and many other requirements.
Call us or shoot us an email for all the help that you require. We are well equipped to answer your queries.