Are you looking to establish a professional corporate image of your new business startup in Dubai without breaking the bank?
The good news is that with virtual office facility, you do not need to lease or buy an actual office space in UAE to give you that corporate feel.
Setting up a business in Dubai can be quite a challenging process especially for new entrepreneurs. Businesses are required to have office space prior to obtaining trade license. They also need multiple approvals from landlords and government bodies to fit out new desired office. The whole process can be time consuming and costly if you are running on limited budget. This is why virtual offices in Dubai are a great choice for starting a business.
What is Virtual Office?
Virtual office in Dubai is a legal address in prestigious area where foreign investors can take advantage of all services as with any other traditional office but with less expense. For new entrepreneurs, virtual office is a great opportunity for initial development and commencement of business operations.
1. Cost Efficiency
A business virtual office provides a great opportunity for even the smallest budgets to operate their business like a major corporation. It provides you cost effective way to minimize your current expenditure on renting of a real office premise and on hiring staff.
Typically virtual offices get the following services,
- business location in a renowned business center
- Trained and professional live receptionist in charge of daily activities
- local telephone number
- local address
- a corporate mailing address
- customized voice mail boxes
- rent a conference room for business meetings with prior notification
Virtual office offers immense flexibility that your business might need so as to adapt to changing market conditions. This means being able to upgrade to a serviced office or expand your business by utilizing more space when necessary. This way you can grow your business without having to move to a new address.
4. Individual Approach to Each Client
Another advantage of having virtual office in Dubai is the individual approach to each customer and the benefit to opt for the best model of operations that takes into account the business specifics. Advanced software packages and technical procedures that ensure high standard of service while dealing with clients are utilized in the work.
5. Registration of International Companies with Virtual Office
There are many free zones in UAE that allow registration of international companies with virtual office. This service is provided to attract SMEs and individual specialists.
This is a great opportunity not only to avoid significant expenses to maintain a real office in UAE but also to get all the advantages of free trade zones in UAE. The benefits include,
- business license to carry out business activities
- residence visa for the founder of the company and his family members
- be able to open a corporate or personal bank account in UAE
- carry out commercial activities in the UAE via Online banking
- No audit required
- No restriction on the distribution and withdrawal of the gained income.